With the new Ski plus City Pass you can experience 13 ski areas plus many great city services with just one card. The pass can be purchased from 01.10.2019 to 10.05.2020 (from 2 days). You can purchase the Ski plus City Pass at the mountain railway ticket offices and Innsbruck Tourism advance booking offices - please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more informations!
All services at a glance:
- 13 skiing areas: Stubaier Gletscher, Axamer Lizum, Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl und Glungezer
- Innsbruck Card with 22 benefits such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpenzoo, the Imperial Hofburg, the Bergiselschanze and much more
- Use of the ski bus system and the Sightseer
- Free admission to indoor pools Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift recreation centre and Stubay Sauna and Swimming Paradise (one admission to indoor pool for 4 hours)
- 25% discount on night rides on participating mountain railways